Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I have a Crush on You

I have a crush on you,
I know it is for real.
Not like any other crushes I used to have,
This one I can feel.

When you walk by me,
My heart start to race.
When I stare at you,
I feel your warm embrace.

We rarely talk at all,
Not even a ?hi? down the hall.
Then how did I fall for you?
How did I know this crush is true?

Maybe it’s your smile,
And your other that and this.
Maybe it’s your eyes,
That I just can’t resist.

You overflow my head,
With your words that I would overheard.
I even dream about you,
Which I think is just absurd!

I know you know,
That I have a crush on you.
I hope you feel the same,
But that’s just too untrue.

I finally decided,
To tell you how I feel.
I just need to know what you?ll say,
What you will reveal.

You may say ? I’m sorry,
I don’t like you at all.?
Or a simple ?yes,
You?re the girl I’m waiting for?

It is worth the try ,
And as they always say,
Any one can be your friend,
But only one, can be your soul mate.

No comments: