Saturday, December 10, 2011

A poem for Her...called Believe

Believe

My heart is weak, my soul is deep with words I cannot speak
But, would you listen, if I spoke out loud,
Will you understand,
And believe what I am saying is true
I prefer to show you through my actions
Take you through a journey of my thoughts
So when my words are spoke
Walls are broken
I welcome you inside of my heart
I speak,
But I will you hear me,
No words are spoken back
Do you not hear me
How much I care
How much I want to be there
Through
Thick and thin,
Don't take my soft heart,
For granted
Do you not see my passionate through my action,
Or do you not care
Do you not feel my caring heart
I don't know how much more
To say,
To make you believe in me
My heart is weak, my soul is deep
With words I cannot speak
Do you believe

No comments: