Friday, May 20, 2011

I like You , but You don't know

Based on a true story!!!


When it comes down to it, you are all I even think about.
Everything we talk about, I have had the perfect smile on my face.
But it really does not matter. ‘Coz I know it will never happen.
I got a crush on you…

So there is this woman not only is she hot…
But she is also amazing, sweet, funny and smart…
All I can do is think about her


I think, Man, I wish you were mine.

I would rather argue with you than kiss someone else
You’re everything I am and how I wish you were here…

I am terrific liar, if you think I want to be just friends. Then think again, When I see you, I think, Wow, I got a crush you but were just friends.My mind is saying, You do stupid but my heart saying,Who cares
You will never understand how much I have a crush on you..

I promised myself that I would put an end to my feelings
But its not that easy
I can’t help wishing if only you were mine.
I have a crush on you…
You’re everything and more than just an amazing person …

I get so tired of living and covering up for what I cannot hide…
So tired up trying to impress even knowing the fact that nothing’s gonna change.
Maybe one day I can tell you my full story…
However, until then, I will dream and bury you in my heart.

Until the time comes that you will read my poetry and knowing, I had a crush on you…

No comments: